We have sold almost everything and all we have left is our mini fridge, freezer, washer and dryer, and lawnmower, but they will be sold in time as well. The bills took all our money, so there is nothing for food again this month. As soon as the freezer is completely empty, in about a few days, that will be sold. There is no point in having it if there is no food! Next month will be the washer and dryer, so if anyone wants it just send me an e-mail and we will work out the details. It is only 1 year old and still under warranty!
I am so tired of trying and if I knew someone who wanted my house I would gladly leave and let them move in and take over the payments. I know that my life long dream was to own my own home, but it is time to throw that dream away as well; the hell with it. We have never had good times in this place, never had a nice holiday, or weekend here, so why not let a family move into it and create special memories?
I
GOODBYE!

No comments:
Post a Comment